Fees & Funding
Please contact the nursery for current Nursery Fees
Full day 8am to 6pm
Morning Session 8am to 1.00pm
Afternoon Session 1.00pm to 6pm
Additional extra half hour at lunch to 1.30pm or from 12.30pm subject to availability
Additional extra hours subject to availability
7.30 starts available if required please ask the office for more details
Fees to include:
- All meals for day attendees. Lunch or full afternoon tea for sessional attenders
- Qualified Teachers and Early Years Professionals to oversee children’s development with supporting excellent staffing ratios
- Forest School activities with qualified Forest School practitioners
- A mini farm with pigs, goats and chickens
- Diddi Dance session provided weekly
- Music sessions twice per week
- The nursery provides nappies and other changing products
When there are two children attending for the same amount of time, there is a reduction of 10% on the oldest child’s fees. Alternatively 10% reduction for the sibling who attends least.
We accept childcare vouchers from Busy Bees, Leapfrog Childcare Options and various other childcare vouchers.
Grants for 2 year olds and 3 & 4 year olds
As a registered childcare provider we accept childcare grant for 2 year olds and 3 & 4 year olds. Please see the office for more information.
Other activities available at nursery: Ballet, Golf and horse riding lessons.
Introductory visits are free and are arranged prior to your child’s start date.
Sickness and Bank Holidays
Full fees are charged for the first two weeks of illness, after which a retainer of 50% of full fees will be charged. There is no charge for bank holidays or when the nursery is closed.
Cancellation or Withdrawal
One full month’s notice must be given in writing before the withdrawal of a child or a reduction in the number of your sessions you wish your child to attend or a fee will be charged. It is necessary for us to have a confirmed start date and if you reduce the sessions or alter your start date within three months of your due start date your deposit will be lost.