3-4’s Parents Evening Tuesday 15th September 2015 at 6.30pm
Dear Parents and Prospective Parents of 3-4’s,
We would like to invite all parents/carers whose children will be moving into the 3-4’s in the academic year of 2015/16 to a parents evening.
The Parent’s evening will be held on Tuesday 15th September 2015 at 6.30pm and it will be an opportunity for you to meet the staff, your child’s Key person and find out a little more about the aims and objectives of this part of the nursery.
The evening will include:
- Information on Child Funding /Early Years Grant
- Information on the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), the daily timetable, activities and methods of communication between the staff and parents/carers in the 3-4’s
- Demonstration of 2Simple software- for children’s learning journeys
- An opportunity to meet with the extra-curricular activity practitioners: Tennis, Golf, & Dance
- Information on how we support children through the transition to big school
Every year, we try to improve on our practice through the reflection of Heather and Lisa our EYP’s (Early Years Practitioners) and other practitioners. Heather is also our teacher and Lisa the Room Leader. We use 2Simple – a software programme for tracking the children’s development and we then email you with your child’s progress. The software package has been introduced in several schools with great success and we think the parents evening will be a great opportunity to show you how this system works.
If you needed any further encouragement to attend, wine and nibbles will be served. The event will last for approximately and hour and a half. Due to the structure of the evening and available space we will not be able to accommodate children at this event.
Looking forward to seeing you on the 15th of September at 6.30pm.
Annie and all the team in the 3-4’sBack to the News Page